Wednesday 20 November 2013

The last depressing post in fifteen.

I miss you, you and many of you.
Time solves most of the problems. What time cannot solve, you have to solve it yourself.
But, I tried and tried to get close to you as we were before.
Through the conversations and your same face expression,
I know that things didn't change too much, at least.
But why the heck we cannot be like we used to be anymore?
I was very upset and I moved on
then I realized, no, I'm not yet over you
but I can't do anything else but watching our distance goes further.

Sometimes, I think of you and yea, I miss the good old days.
The songs, the scenes, the words,
you gave me too much to remember.

I don't know why you treat me like this,
it seems like I cannot face the fact that
you are just walking away from me
and I want you to stay.

I know you won't be seeing this stupid post
that's why I'm confessing
'cause I pretend nothing in front of you.

They say friends last forever than a lover,
yea, but not true friends.
I told you my everything, you know me well
and you leave.
I guess this is the truth, people leave.
I'm not going to give my everything to anyone, anymore.
Perhaps I will miss you still, but I believes that time will heal it.

This is the promise to myself
and a farewell to the naive, old me.

No comments: