Saturday 12 January 2013

Life needs good friends.

Just went to English tuition for 4 hours and yet it was so fun.
So surprisingly , the 5 classmates I met always delighted me.
They are pretty , funny and just be themselves. Not to mention they're k-pop lovers.
Tonight, Wei Wen even knocked Mr Leong's door like hell then we guys ran away to a toilet quickly.
Omg, that was my first time for being such nasty !
We still had our dinners together and we will do it in future Friday night.
We chat and laughed , like we had knew each other for a long time but we actually aren't.
We maybe won't keep in touch but we shared some joyous moments. Somehow,my sadness always disappeared when I'm with them. How nice they are.

We absolutely need friends in our lives. 
Some for blessing,some for supporting us and yet some for FUNS.
God bless them and our friendships.
I hope that I'm a good friend too. :) 

No comments: