Saturday 25 August 2012

Enjoyed :D

Had a fun day with my lovely friends and family (:
I took some bread sushi as my breakfast and they'r made by my friends and I.
I did enjoy preparing and cooking the food together with them .
We did even sing songs and dance Lol
Besides playing Junie's ipad , laptop and phones , we still walked around the lake and towers .
It was quite fun wheeeeee
p.s: Xinwei is really good in rolling the breads , they taste great !

After that , I went shopping with my mom , uncle , cousin sis and her bf .
My feet are extremely tired now , I guess I pick a pair of wrong shoes for shopping .
Anyway , we took our delicious lunch *pancake wheeeeeeee! *
I also bought two tanks , I like them , thanks to my uncle and mom (:

Thanks God , may tmr will be meaningful ....with Geo revision , too .
teehee.

No comments: